Winemaking and bottling equipment
SRAML smart winery solutions provide fundamental support to all commercial winemakers in pursuit of superior performance and product excellence. Following the latest wine industry trends, our grape processing lines are a reflection of years of experience, advanced technological processes and constant innovation relying on highest-quality materials.
Our commercial wine making equipment is designed to cover the entire process, from the grapes being harvested to must preparation and bottling, SRAML winemaking equipment allows the producer to select from the individual machine range or opt for a complete production line adapted to their specifics and requirements.
- Reception and Sorting: The first stage of grape processing is the reception of grapes at the cellar or winery facilities and separation of the best grades from the rest of the crop. SRAML provides complete and customized grape reception and sorting solutions based on the harvesting and transportation method as well as grape quality.
- Destemmers and Crushers: Grape stems, which may greatly affect wine quality, need to be separated from the berries while keeping the berries intact. SRAML new destemmer and crusher line enables full flexibility for a gentle and efficient separation of grape berries from the stems, thus avoiding any breakdowns in the rest of the process. PVC cage, rotor with adjustable rubber tips, variable speed control, large receiving hopper and height-adjustable support legs are but a few of the many features of the SRAML destemmers and crushers.
- Pumps and pumping units: Covering a broad spectrum of use, SRAML pump technology ensures a most gentle yet highly efficient suction to keep the grapes — its berries or mash — as intact as possible so that they can preserve all their properties
- Presses: The aim of a soft and entirely controlled grape pressing is to preserve the integrity of the grape’s finest parts, avoiding any damage to the pips and stems. SRAML wine presses ensure the optimal grape pressing, making the winemaker’s job as easy as possible.
- Bottling: SRAML wine bottling solutions provide winemakers with a wide range of manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic bottling lines and individual bottling equipment, specially designed to match every wine producer’s specifics and requirements. The wine bottling lines are available in a variety of closure systems such as natural or champagne cork stoppers, screw caps, crown caps used for sparkling wines, and Vinolok glass closure.