Filling and packaging technology
Filled into bottles, cans or bag-in-box containers, SRAML complete filling and packaging technology is the answer to the final processing stage at which smooth and secure product packaging is key, calling for a careful strategy. Following the latest trends in food & beverage industry, SRAML filling lines and bottling machines are designed to bottle wine, juice and syrup, cider, beer, spirits, oil, and to safely pack dairy, non-food and other products in line with one’s requirements.
The SRAML filling and packaging equipment enables every customer to successfully overcome their production challenges, allowing them to select from our complete lines or individual machine units, specific to their end product and business needs.
- Automatic bottle and can filling system: Designed to bottle liquid products, SRAML filling and bottling equipment enables a smooth filling operation using containers such as glass bottles, plastic bottles and aluminium cans as well as different closure systems including cork, T-cap, pre-threaded cap, crown-cap and pressure-cap closure.
SRAML offers a wide range of filling technologies for you to select from:
– Gravity filling
– Low-vacuum filling
– Electronic volumetric filling
– Electronic checkweigher filling
– Counter pressure filling
- Manual/semi-automatic filling and bottling: Designed to pack liquid products, the SRAML filling technologies include the gravity filling system coupled with semi-automatic container closing systems.
- Bag-in-box filling: Bag-in-box fillers are designed for volumetric filling of a wide range of pumpable products, both liquids and solids, food and non-food, into single bags with 1-inch spouts.