The tipping unit mechanically lifts and inverts harvest bins to unload the grapes into a reception hopper for further processing.
SRAML Bin Tipper JK efficiently empties various-sized harvest bins into the reception hopper, feeding the grapes onto the conveyor belt for further processing.
Once a full bin is loaded onto the tipping cradle, the operator starts the tipping motion. Hydraulic lifting cylinders lift and invert the bin, directing the grapes through the adjustable flow gate towards the hopper of the conveyor that follows.
SRAML Bin Tipper features include:
- Adapted to different bin sizes
- Hydraulic lifting cylinders lift, invert and empty the harvest bin
- Grapes are directed to adjustable flow gate towards the hopper of the conveyor that follows
- Stainless steel construction with hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Hydraulic unit with protective cover
- Adjustable gate to regulate the fruit flow quantity
- Operating handle to control the tipping motion
- Height-adjustable bin retaining bracket to prevent the bin from falling out
- Bin tipper on swivel casters
- Higher bin tipper + 300 mm
- Machine with different electrical supply
- Solenoid control valve
|Bin tipper JK400|
|Bin tipper JK500|