MPP peristaltic pump
Equipped with a hopper and a feeding screw to enable equal dosing of a medium to the pump, the SRAML MPP peristaltic pumps serve as the perfect tool for collecting berries, mash or fermenting mass, gently moving the product from one processing phase to another.
The SRAML MPP Peristaltic Pump supports a smooth, continuous transfer without any contact between the product and mechanical drive components, keeping the medium intact. An inverter is fitted to the motor to enable exact adjustment of the flow rate and precise dosage.
The auger of the feeding hopper collects and supplies the MPP Peristaltic Pump with grape mass at an even rate, moving up to 18 500 kg of grape load per hour. The hopper can be easily detached from the pump when not needed, e.g. for the purpose of pumping liquids.
Available in different models and add-on extras, the MPP pump series is self-priming to be run dry without any damage to the pump, reversible to be run in both directions, simple to use, easy to clean and very gentle on the medium being pumped.
- Highly efficient transfer of berries, mash, fermenting mass as well as liquids
- Hopper with feeding auger for equal dosing — easily detachable when pumping liquids
- Easily variable between low and high flow rates for maximum efficiency
- Pumping capacity of up to 18,500 kg per hour
- High self-priming capacity
- Suitable for a wide range of contents, e.g. fresh destemmed grape, whole grape, mass, juice and wine
- AISI304 stainless steel structure with EPDM tubing for total hygiene
- Perfectly smooth inside surface for excellent performance
- The rotating rotor repeatedly squeezes the tube between 2 rollers (3 rollers on request) and the pump housing
- The pumping process is soft and delicate — the pumped medium and mechanical parts do not come into contact
- The hopper, attached to the pump body by means of a DN clamp unit, comes with feeding screw and independent motor drive to provide equal dosing of the medium to the pump.
- The feed hopper is very easy to remove. Once removed, the pump could be used for pumping liquids.
- Supplied with two compensation chambers to ensure a constant flow and a pressure switch at the outlet to protect the pump from overloading
- Reversible flow: the product can run in both directions
- Self-priming up to 7 m under pump level
- Electrical box with frequency regulator for speed control
- Mounted on a trolley with two fixed wheels and two dual-brake swivel casters to be easily moved around the winery
- Hygienic, simple design and compact dimensions for easy dismantling and cleaning
- Remote control
- Different electrical supply
Models with hopper MPP
- Level probes (min–max)
- Screw reverse rotation
- Screw for hopper with inverter
Models MPP 8.5, MPP 14 and MPP 18.5
- Rotor with 3 wheels
“We have been using the SRAML pneumatic press for five years now and it still runs like clockwork. We are extremely happy with their grape destemmer, as well, and we are seriously considering buying their complete bottling line. It is crucial to have such a dedicated team because when you are in the middle of the harvest and something goes wrong, every minute counts.”
Zmago Petrič, Owner of Guerila wines, Slovenia
“Sraml has a team of professionals that are able to individually address the customer’s specific needs and develop customized solutions.” Dmitrii Tikhomorov, CEO of Craftier Ltd.
“We have been really happy with the different SRAML products we have bought! Reliable company, fast delivery, good customer service management and the product quality are key purchasing factors for us! The latest investment increased our production rate by at least 200%.”
Christian Bowall, CEO, Frankly Juice
“Pneumatic presses with inert gas enable a constant flow of nitrogen during the pressing process, protecting the wine against oxidation. We are practically neighbours and it was our winery who bought the first SRAML press. It must be an excellent product line to have lasted this long.” Samo Premrn, Owner of Pasji rep Wines, Slovenia
“We are really grateful for the collaboration with SRAML. We definitely had an unusual request and process. Sraml managed to make it happen. We appreciate that the company supplied us with the right machinery. Over the years, we have been experimenting on how to convert leftover fruit into leather-like material. This machine enables us to bring an eco-friendly and animal-friendly product to the market."
Koen Meerkerk, Co-Founder of Fruitleather Rotterdam