Mono – screw mash pumps with hopper
Equipped with a 75 L to 140 L loading hopper, the SRAML mono-screw mash pumps are highly efficient in collecting and transporting whole grapes, mash, berries and fermenting mass.
The SRAML mono-screw mash pumps with hoppers in the MSP series are manufactured in models from 10 to 50, transporting from 10,000 kg up to 50,000 kg of grape load per hour.
Rotating at a constant, even flow rate and low turning speed whatever the model, they ensure an extremely gentle vibration-free handling to keep the berry skin and seeds intact and prevent the release of undesired tannins, which is pivotal to wine quality.
- Highly efficient transfer of whole grapes, mash, berries and fermenting mass
- Low rotational speed for an even more gentle transport of the pumped medium
- Pumping capacity: from 10,000 kg up to 50,000 kg per hour
- Made entirely of polished AISI304 stainless steel for total hygiene
- Stainless steel rotor and EPDM stator
- Supplied with a loading hopper and auger feed for accurate dosage
- Perfectly smooth internal surface for excellent performance
- Volumetric pump with mono screw to transport the mash
- Electrical box with the START/STOP button and emergency stop push-button
- Trolley-mounted to be moved easily around the winery
- Hygienic, simple design and compact dimensions for easy dismantling and cleaning
- Electric cabinet with inverter
- Electric cabinet on the opposite side—above stator
- Increased volume of the receiving hopper
- Mono-pump stator temperature control
- Level probes in the hopper (min–max)
- Machine with different electrical supply