Roller sorting tables
Installed directly under the destemmer, it enables the selection of healthy whole berries, while juice and weak berries are separated at the entrance to the sorting table
The SRAML RST range of roller sorting tables receives the destemmed berries for further sorting, allowing the winemaker to gently remove foreign material and select the berries by their quality.
With adjustable spacing between the two series of rollers, it is possible to select berries by different varieties according to the size. While berries fall into the collector, leaves, stalks and other foreign material are transferred away.
Its heavy-duty stainless-steel frame is mounted on telescopic legs with caster wheels to be easily adjusted to any environment and operating condition.
- The vibrating dosing chute ensures even and diffuse dosing for maximum sorting efficiency
- Adjustable roller speed
- Equipped with a collection tray placed below each section
- Simple to operate
- Easy roller (dis)assembly
- Easy access to the interior and surrounding equipment for efficient cleaning and maintenance
- Sorting is achieved by adjustable speed of rollers in two sections. Specially shaped rollers enable the elimination of all foreign bodies such as stalks, leaves and fragments of stems, which are not desirable in the further processing of grapes.
- Rolling sorting table separates stems, low quality and high-quality berries. Distance between the rollers is easily adjusted with central key.
- The vibrating dosing chute ensures even and diffuse dosing onto the roller sorting table for maximum sorting efficiency.
- In the first part, the sortng table is assembled from 9 set of rollers that allow the dischargement of smaller berries, bits and small-size waste.
- Specially designed 17 sets of rollers in the second section of the table ensure the passage of grape berries between the rollers into the lower part, while the stalks and leaves are transported towards waste exit.
- The distance between the rollers in the second section is centrally adjustable between 16 and 24 mm and can be adjusted according to the specific needs and different types of grapes.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel. Telescopic legs on caster wheels allow for easy output-height adjustment.
- Control panel with buttons to start-stop the operation; rolling table with speed regulation.
- Easy-opening side panel allows easy cleaning. The rollers are easy to disassemble.
- Wide top panel opening enables easy access and cleaning of the machine’s interior.