Best suited for larger volumes of grapes unloaded directly from bins, bulk containers or other devices handling larger quantities, it ensures a most gentle and efficient separation of grape berries from the stems.
Available with inline sliding crusher, the high-capacity SRAML DSH-type destemmer series is equipped with increased loading hopper and mechanically controlled auger to feed the grapes into the PVC cage to be stemmed, length- and inclination-adjustable rubber tips on the destemming shaft and electronic speed variator to control the cage and shaft rotation.
Its heavy-duty stainless-steel frame is mounted on telescopic legs with caster wheels to be easily adjusted to any environment and operating condition.
- Increased loading hopper with independent auger drive for easy adjustment of the incoming grape load
- Polyethylene cage available in different hole sizes
- Destemmer shaft with soft rubber tips adjustable by length and inclination
- Electronic speed variator to control the cage and shaft rotation
- Simple to operate
- Easy and fast tool-free (dis)assembly
- Easy access to the interior for efficient cleaning and maintenance
- Increased loading hopper (1.500 mm × 1.500 mm) for dosing grape from big bins with independent auger drive and mechanical speed variator enabling easy adjustment of the incoming grape load.
- Polyethylene cage holes of 22 mm as standard (mixed 25/22 mm holes as standard with the D25 version).
- Simple variable speed control of the shaft and cage by means of inverter. Cage rotation speed is linearly dependent on the speed of the rotor.
- Destemmer shaft with soft rubber tips adjustable by length and inclination.
- Destemmer cage and shaft rotate in same direction.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel. Telescopic legs on caster wheels allow for easy output-height adjustment.
- Control panel with buttons to start–stop the operation, potentiometer for shaft and cage speed regulation, and emergency stop button.
- Side opening panel allows simple removal of the cage and shaft for easy cleaning.
- Wide back panel opening enables easy access and cleaning of the machine’s interior.
OPTION: Inline crusher with independent drive allows the machine to operate in 3 different modes:
- Destemmer and crusher simultaneously
- Destemmer only — an easy slide of the crusher to the back of the machine
- Crusher only — when removing the cage and shaft from the destemmer
- Inline sliding crusher
- Mass collection tank with screw
- Different machine electrical supply
- Drainage grates at the bottom of the hopper
- Frame on swivel casters without telescopic legs
“We have been using the SRAML pneumatic press for five years now and it still runs like clockwork. We are extremely happy with their grape destemmer, as well, and we are seriously considering buying their complete bottling line. It is crucial to have such a dedicated team because when you are in the middle of the harvest and something goes wrong, every minute counts.”
Zmago Petrič, Owner of Guerila wines, Slovenia
“Sraml has a team of professionals that are able to individually address the customer’s specific needs and develop customized solutions.” Dmitrii Tikhomorov, CEO of Craftier Ltd.
“We have been really happy with the different SRAML products we have bought! Reliable company, fast delivery, good customer service management and the product quality are key purchasing factors for us! The latest investment increased our production rate by at least 200%.”
Christian Bowall, CEO, Frankly Juice
“Pneumatic presses with inert gas enable a constant flow of nitrogen during the pressing process, protecting the wine against oxidation. We are practically neighbours and it was our winery who bought the first SRAML press. It must be an excellent product line to have lasted this long.” Samo Premrn, Owner of Pasji rep Wines, Slovenia
“We are really grateful for the collaboration with SRAML. We definitely had an unusual request and process. Sraml managed to make it happen. We appreciate that the company supplied us with the right machinery. Over the years, we have been experimenting on how to convert leftover fruit into leather-like material. This machine enables us to bring an eco-friendly and animal-friendly product to the market."
Koen Meerkerk, Co-Founder of Fruitleather Rotterdam